Jam Tangan Swiss Army
Klik ini »
|Only until 30 Apr 2014 ()|
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ALWAYS TRENDY
To apply for jobs, email your resume and cover letter with your salary expectation to
Put the job title in the subject of the email.
- Finance Controller / Junior Accountant
- Customer Service Representative
- Web Developer / System Administrator
- Data Entry
- Photographer / Web & Graphics Designer
- Merchant Acquisition Manager
- Online and Social Media Marketing
General accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- prepare journal entries
- general ledger operations
- monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- draw up monthly financial reports
- prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- assist with year end closings
- administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- prepare tax computations and returns
- assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- assist with payroll administration
- monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- account/bank reconciliations
- review and process expense reports
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- prepare monthly sales and commission report for suppliers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- knowledge of finance principles
- knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowlege of local, state and federal laws regarding finances and taxation
- technical accounting skills
- previous experience of general accounting with minimum 1 year of working experience
- proficiency in relevant accounting softwares, preferrably OpenErp
- attention to detail and accuracy
- planning and organizing
- scheduling and monitoring
- communication skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- team work
Always Trendy is a start-up company who gives the best to our customers. The best includes the most satisfying customer experience. Your job as a Customer Service Representative is an important part of our focus on providing the best "member services" experience. We want our member services team to keep our members delighted with their Always Trendy experience. You are the expert guide who can answer all questions about our product and services. You are also the mediator that finds the best solution benefitting our members while upholding our ethics and brand image. You will report to the Customer Service Manager to ensure high standards of interaction with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Interact directly with customers either by telephone, email, facebook, twitter or face to face.
- Assist customers with product and transaction inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Manage and solve customer complaints.
- Research and troubleshoot customer related service issues.
- Perform customer verifications, process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to appropriate departments.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, complaints, and details of actions. taken.
- Multi-tasking all areas of job responsibilities as defined by management.
- Communicate and coordinate with various internal departments.
- 2-3 Years of proven Customer Service or Call-Centre experience.
- Excellent verbal skills: able to articulate clearly and concisely.
- Can speak and write English
- Can use MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Can use the Internet, email, instant messenger, Facebook, Twitter
- Strong problem-solving skills and commitment to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of customer service infrastructure, principles, and practices.
- Self motivated, responsible, dependable and prompt individual with excellent work attendance record.
- E-Commerce Customer Service experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of CRM programs and IVR or telecommunications software and devices is essential.
- Passionate about enjoying life while getting a great value.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, scaling-up and administering e-commerce website(s) in Magento. You’ll play an important role in creating the best e-commerce platform. You will have the opportunity to join an innovative startup with an international reach and he ability to grow with the company
If you love making a webpage to perfection, look no further. We’re looking for enthusiastic and detail-oriented individuals web developer / system administrator.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Back-end and Front-end development of our Magento website
- System administration (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) and security auditing
- Back-end development and setting of OpenERP
- 3-4 year experience in coding web applications in OO PHP / MySQL.
- Previous experience with Magento (or Zend Framework) required
- Previous experience with System administration and security (LAMP) required
- Experience with integrating CDN a plus
- Bachelor degree in technology / computer science, with a major in security or cryptography, a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of administering Linux server
- Familiarity with source control tools (SVN, git)
- Familiarity with Python and OpenERP is a plus
- Self-motivated, hands-on mentality
- Highly organized, with the ability to work independently
- Results-driven, with a strong attention to detail
- Team player, able to work under pressure
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Production Coordinator in designing, maintaining and updating the products prices, pictures and AlwaysTrendy website's look & feel. You’ll play an important role in shaping our production team and coordinating the efforts of others to portray the best products to our members and the best marketing experience to our vendors.
If you love formatting a webpage to perfection, look no further. We’re looking for enthusiastic and detail-oriented individuals for data entry positions.
- Rapidly entering manually written text into an Excel and HTML webtool
- Formatting and inserting URLs
- Inserting images using an ID catalog and an image database
- Performing quality assurance
- Retouching Pictures
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, systematic, and accurate
- Able to quickly copy/paste and insert text, URL links, and images
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgeable about image formatting and manipulation (PDF, JPEG, GIF, PNG) using Photoshop is a plus
- Optional: Familiar with HTML (CSS is a plus)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Production Coordinator in designing, maintaining and updating the product pictures and AlwaysTrendy website's look & feel. You’ll play an important role in shaping our production team and coordinating the efforts of others to portray the best products to our members and the best marketing experience to our vendors. You will also work closely with the marketing team to assist in launching marketing and advertising initiatives that will drive user growth and popularity.
- Design, maintain, and update product and website pictures on AlwaysTrendy.com.
- Take pictures for our website's catalog and look book (outdoor and indoor)
- Design banner ads, email newsletters, layout photos & images, and manage content flow of website
- Creative, organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Contribute conceptual ideas independently from time to time
- Produce materials for online marketing and advertising (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and etc.)
- Take pictures of optimized quality for AlwaysTrendy's catalog and look book
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Peferred to have worked in a fashion magazine before in a similar position
- Must have experience in taking photographs for product catalog and look book
- Skills required: Photoshop or Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML.
- Strong design flair for layout, color composition, and web graphics.
- Good knowledge and sense in art and design standard web programming.
- Self motivated with an excellent sense of creativity and a positive attitude.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet project dateline.
- Optional: able to communicate in English
The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible to acquire fashion and lifestyle brands/merchants/importers and to develop business with to maximize volume & profits. The candidate will also assist Business Development Director to develop and enhance relationships with merchants and gain loyalty.
A. Shareholder & Financial:
- Assist the Business Development Director in developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve pre-agreed volume and revenue/ profit targets for the merchant.
- Analyze the merchants available in the market to identify and recommend potential targets with whom to cultivate business relationships to the Business Development Director, including an assessment of proposed tie-ups with internet-based merchants (for online transactions).
- Review the existing merchant relationships to identify and recommend to the Business Development Director those merchants with whom business should be expanded and those with whom existing relationships should be discontinued.
- Monitor merchant transactions/ volume and assist the Business Development Director in formulating appropriate merchant retention strategies to minimize attrition.
- Carry out detailed analysis to ensure we continue to foster the right kind of merchants.
B. Merchant (Internal & External):
- Acquire merchants and help ensure the expedience of merchant's product and sales in our website.
- Verify all documentation received from Merchant (including Merchant Agreement).
- Provide quality service to all merchants with respect to delivery and return of products and its subsequent maintenance thereof.
- Liaise with the personnel responsible for procurement & tendering services to ensure availability of adequate and timely supply and return of products at all times.
- Priority handling of special requests from merchant partners.
C. Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Implement approved targeted merchant campaigns to increase sales and minimize defects.
- Follow the prescribed/ existing processes for all merchant related activities including but not limited to updating merchant information on timely basis, handling/ processing of sales and returns etc.
- Compile relevant reports for provision of merchant related statistics to the Business Development Director for his review and onward submission, as and when applicable.
D. Learning & Knowledge:
Possess working knowledge of the merchant and their products including but not limited to the products, inventory, sales, returns and defects together with knowledge of the related operations and control.
Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- 3-5 years of retail experience in the related fields (fashion, lifestyle, gadget) with a major retail institution.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiar with merchant acquiring business practices including awareness.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Indonesian and/or English(optional)
- Results oriented.
- Acquire new Merchant in the cities assigned.
- Cross-sell to the existing relationships, Relationship management of existing Merchant.
- Leadership skills, Computer literacy.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day SEO and SEM activities of our website. You will be responsible for implementation the various tactical items associated with an online marketing and advertising set by the strategist and account manager.
The candidate must also demonstrate active social media experience in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, facebooking and tweeting and is well-connected with the broader social media world. S/he must think strategically but also willing to help implement the programs.
- Keyword Research
- Site setup activities: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo etc.
- Ad copy creation (text and image) and testing
- Landing page analysis and recommendations for optimal conversion rate
- Daily Campaign management: Bid Management, Keyword addition/deletion, Budget Monitoring
- Implementation of approved deliverables (i.e. site content, ad copy, etc.)
- Research support for campaign expansion and improvement
- Competitive analysis of similar campaigns
- Site setup activities: Google Analytics, XML sitemaps, Webmaster setup etc.
- Onpage activities: Optimization of meta content, content body, headers, images, etc.
- Offpage activities: Link building, Local Search,
- Implementation of approved deliverables
- Support of Strategy leads
- Technical review and troubleshooting
- Support Account Managers with client calls as needed :
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all brands and implement and manage social media programs.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activiteis ('marketing R&D')
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of social media
- Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the products and services
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts using statistical tools
- 2 - 3 years experience in online and social media marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- experience in using social media tools and techniques
- other marketing: traditional, new media, guerilla and word of mouth
- required: using statistics to devise experiments and extract meaningful information
- understanding of SEO, SEM and/or PPC principals and optimization variables
- basic Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other common web programming languages
- basic understanding of landing page design and best practices
- working knowledge of Google Analytics
- solid knowledge of keyword research tools and best practices
- able to solve complex web related site problems through various tools
- fast learner - self motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- deadline driven